Välkommen :)

Nowadays I use this blog to keep track of my Paraguayan exchange year. Por Favor, don't use the pictures without my permission. Gracias

tisdag 21 augusti 2012

It's ON :)

Very intresting bird

Sheep!! :) I love sheep...


The art of origami features recycling of candywrappers :)



Alright, so after about a month of doing virtually nothing, Ive finally begun to go to my Paraguayan school, Heavens Kingdom Christian School, and yesterday was my first day. I wish I had photos, but I'm just not taking my camera with me to school, the risk of loosing it is a bit to big... So I'm spamming my blog with photos of the orchids that are now blooming in our garden instead...
So how is a Paraguayan school? Well, as far as I could tell from my One-day-experience, it's quite the same though quite different from our swedish schools. It probably differs between schools, but at my school, the teachers don't do much. The classes have their rooms, and then the teachers move from one room to the other when the lessons change. I'm in an afternoon school, which I really don't like. I'm in school from 12 to 18, so at least I can sleep in the morning, but at the same time, you can't really meet friends or anything before school, and after school it's too dark. But that'll probably get better once it gets lighter and the time changes to summer time.
All the students were really nice to me though. I didn't understand everything they said of course, but at least they spoke slowly to make it easier.
We have school uniforms to. Calling it a uniform may be a bit... strong... since it's just jeans and a t-shirt with the school logotype.
The most confusing lesson was without doubt the guaraní- one. For those who want to know why, this is a text in guaraní:
 Ko'ápe jareko jehaikue aty orekóva heta ñe'ẽpoty, purahéi, mombe'urã, káso, mombe'upyrã, ñomoha'anga ha opamba'erei. Hetavéva oĩ mokõi ñe'ẽme. Ijapytégui heta ojehai ypyrũ kuri avañe'ẽme, hákatu oĩ avei tembihaikue roñe'ẽmbohasa va'ekue karaiñe'ẽgui.
...Enjoy


one of the parrots




Painting a little, but don't have much inspiration...



A beautiful fire-coloured orchid in our garden


So a small orchid is blooming in our garden...

1 kommentar: