Välkommen :)

Nowadays I use this blog to keep track of my Paraguayan exchange year. Por Favor, don't use the pictures without my permission. Gracias

fredag 26 oktober 2012

CAT!


Our family has a new member. It's very possible that it's only temporary and that it will be asasinated or taken far, far away in a very near future, but for the moment, we have a cat!

I'm not the biggest fan of these kind of untrustworthy, oportunic and egoistic animals, but you can't help loving this little fella. At least I feel that way, it is, however, obvious my parents don't share my feelings all too much.



How come we all of a sudden have this cat?
Well, it (we still don't really know if it's male or female) came during the storm last saturday, and almost scared me senseless when I walked out of our room (which was stifling, seeing as the electricity was out, hence also the fan) at 1.30 AM and almost was attacked by a little, red, furry and oversocial creature.
I'm kind of hypochondric. This lamentable mental state of mind has a tendency to get worse in the night when I have time to think about all the horrible things that can occur to the human body. Including streetcat germs.
So I wasn't all too pleased when this cat started to stroke itself against my legs in the pitch darkness....
Hence I fled back into our oven-like habitation, where I almost showered in 90% desinfection alcohole.

The next morning, I kind of feared walk out of the room, seeing as the oversocial cat was still there, but I survived that too. The cat stayed more of less the whole sunday. In the afternoon I took off to go to Asunción to meet some friends and play football (other story, also epic), when I came home the cat was not presant anymore. People here aren't too sentimental about animals, so I supposed they had killed it and dumped it somewhere.

Well apparently not. Not yet, anyway. Tuesday night, when I went to the bathroom, the cat appeared again. In a equally oversocial manner. Since then, it has been in our house.
And this cat (we call it 'gato'- means cat) seems to absolutely adore me. Which makes me adore it. It follows me everywhere it can. Yesterday when I was sitting and reading in the garden, it came and laid down between my legs. At dinner it sneaked in (it has to sneak because my parents usually chase it away) and laid down beneath my chair.
                               How adorable is that?!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar