Välkommen :)

Nowadays I use this blog to keep track of my Paraguayan exchange year. Por Favor, don't use the pictures without my permission. Gracias

onsdag 19 juni 2013

Suddenly it is over

Today (actually yesterday but as I am still awake I count it as today) was possibly one of the most excruciating days of my life.
The day I had to say goodbye to all my fellow AFS-ers and see them pass security on their way back home.
I don't really have words to describe how I am feeling this moment, it is very very weird.

The time leading up to today went so incredibly fast, and it is still hard to grasp that my time as an AFS exchange student is over, although I stay in the country for a couple of weeks more.
How can something that has become your life suddenly just end?

I am not really understanding that this has actually happened yet, I am still in major denial and convinced I will see my friends on thursday as usual. I am waiting for the moment it just hits me, I doubt it will be benign... I don't even want to think about my own departure yet...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar