Välkommen :)

Nowadays I use this blog to keep track of my Paraguayan exchange year. Por Favor, don't use the pictures without my permission. Gracias

söndag 30 juni 2013

Back to the start

I'm back at the hotel where I almost exactly a year ago began my journey and Paraguayan experience, now meeting a new group of participants that just came here. Now I'm the one teaching them particularities of Paraguayan culture, telling them about tereré, crazy bus systems and phone companies. The things people here taught me a year ago, and the things I've learned during my year here. Seeing them leave with their families, just about to begin this amazing experience fills me with a little bit of envy, but at the same time, I am really happy I don't have to go through the whole process of adapting to a new family, culture and language once again.
Coming back to where it all began, I realize that I'm now ready to leave Paraguay, with a lot more peace of mind than I came with, a new language, a new family of heart, more knowledge and much more acceptance towards other people and life in general.
I have lived through one of the hardest, yet most enriching experiences one possibly could, and I am so grateful I have had this opportunity.

Take care and stay safe

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar