Välkommen :)

Nowadays I use this blog to keep track of my Paraguayan exchange year. Por Favor, don't use the pictures without my permission. Gracias

fredag 8 februari 2013

Photobomb: QUAILS


Finnaly got around to transfer some real photos of my quails! So here goes; PHOTOBOOOMB!!

Quails just enjoying the grass
The quail cage, under its tree

Interior of cage, with hay and leaves, to hide in
Male quail portrait. They still don't have names.
My shy, fearful, unsocial quail. She tensd to peck me when I hold her and genuinly dislikes my presence.
My nice, rather social quail, she really loves a scratch on the back... this is the quail who did not have a single feather on ther back trhee weeks ago...

Look at those feathers!! How nice!


My quails are thriving! More or less.. they still don't lay any eggs, but all of them are alive, and they have gotten their feathers back!



Enjoying some scratching on the
back with eyes closed



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar